Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following information provided from users or through user’s use of the Platform: name, e-mail address, telephone number, address.
Non-Personal Information We May Collect.
We may also collect information about your device type, browser, usage behavior, IP address, websites from which you came to the Platform, or websites to which you depart from the Platform. We may also collect additional information on behalf of our clients upon their request.
Credit Card Information
We do not store, process, or transmit any cardholder data in electronic.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use “cookies” to collect certain information from all users, including Platform visitors who complete any transaction through our Platform. A cookie is a string of data our Platform sends to your computer and then uses to identify your computer when you return to our Platform. Cookies give us usage data, such as how often you visit, where you go at the site, and what you do. We may publish such data and statistics or share such data and statistics with third parties. Please note:
• We may use third party analytics services that provide us information concerning your use of and interaction with the Platform. Such services include Google Analytics, etc.
IP Addresses and Log Information. We log IP addresses, which are the locations of computers or networks on the Internet, and analyze them for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We also aggregate the number of page hits on the Platform in order to track the popularity of certain pages and improve the quality of the Platform.
Protection of Personal Information
We employ the industry standard data security tools to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, even with these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information. By using our Platform, you acknowledge and agree that (i) we make no guarantee as to the safety and security of your Personal Information and (ii) you use our Platform at your own risk.
Sharing of Information
Should you elect to use our Platform, we will have access to any information you provide, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. Without limiting any of the foregoing, please note the following:
• By providing your Personal Information, you are granting us the right to store and use the information in any way that does not violate any laws or regulations.
• We also may disclose information, including Personal Information, to attorneys, collection agencies, or law enforcement authorities to address potential usage or contract violations, or illegal behavior.
• We disclose any information demanded in a court order or otherwise required by law or to prevent imminent harm to persons or property.
• We may share Personal Information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger or sale of our company, or a sale of all or substantially all of our assets or of the product or service line you received from us, or a bankruptcy.
• As noted above, we compile Platform usage statistics from data collected through cookies, which we may publish or share with third parties.
Information of Children
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy online. The Platform is not for use by children 13 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.