Honey Fermented Garlic
Honey Fermented Garlic Uses
There are tons of ways to enjoy this garlic fermented in honey. Here are just a few top suggestions:
- Eat a honey-soaked garlic clove with onset of a cold/sore throat.
- Eat a spoonful of the garlic-infused honey for cold/sore throat.
- Use the infused honey for salad dressings and marinades.
- Drizzle it over cheese and pizza.
- Spread it over toast, cornbread, pretzels, and breakfast muffins, etc.
- Use as a glaze for your favorite protein: meat, fish, or tofu!
- Drizzle some over roasted or stir-fried veggies.
- Use the mellowed garlic in dips like hummus or this white bean dip.